· If you are coming to indoor worship, please make a reservation, or you may come to the door and be turned away due to a lack of seats. We will not do this lightly, but we are subject to a legal and social distancing limit of the number of persons in the building.
· If you are coming to outdoor worship, it is recommended that you email or call ahead so we can adequately accommodate persons. We have an expansive property, and this may mean if you show up at the last minute, you may have to park or sit a good distance away.
· If you have traveled out of state, particularly to any of the states on the NJ Advisory list, you are requested by state advisory to quarantine for 14 days after your return. Additionally, if you have been directly exposed to anyone who has Covid-19, you are recommended to quarantine for 14 days. To keep everyone safe, please refrain from attending in-person worship if either of these apply to you.
· If you have any symptoms known to Covid 19 (fever, muscle aches, headache, loss of smell or taste, nausea or vomiting, cough, trouble breathing, among others), please refrain from attending.
· Face coverings/masks must be worn by all, except for very young children. If you cannot wear a mask due to a health condition, it is recommended that you do not attend for your own safety.
Worship will continue to be livestreamed on Facebook Live on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. for those who cannot or choose not to attend in-person worship.
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/allsaintschurchnavesink/
For all services needing reservations, please know that we will accommodate persons as best as we can; we ask that you be flexible in moving to a different worship time. You are requested to make a separate reservation for each week. If you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know as soon as possible so we can offer a seat to someone else. If a service is filled before the cut-off time, we will send out an email and/or text to let everyone on our mailing list know.
"Mass on the Macadam": Saturdays at 5:30 pm Beginning July 25 through fall (weather permitting) Reservations open. This will be held in the Parking lot—in the area encompassing the area in front of the sheds including the row of parking spaces closest to the sheds. This service is weather permitting only. If you know you are attending, please send an email with name, phone number, and number of attendees to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday at noon; if you do not have email access, please call the office at 732-291-0214 by Saturday at noon; leave a message with the same information. If the service needs to be cancelled due to weather, an email and text will go out to those on our contact list around 3:30 pm that day.
Check in and Masks required; bring your own chair(s); social distancing of six feet between persons/families required; communion is bread only.
Sundays at 8:00 am Beginning Sunday August 2nd
In the Church Building.
Reservations open on Mondays for following Sunday. Please call or text Linda at 973-202-0807. You will need to provide your name, a phone number, and the number of persons in your pew. Reservations for a Sunday will close by noon on the day before (Saturday noon). Availability is first come, first served; attendance limited to a max of 30 reservations (14 pews), depending on number of persons in pew.
Your seat will be held until the start of the service. One pew will be left open for potential guest(s).
Check in and Masks required; limited pews; one person in the aisle at a time; communion will be bread only.
Sundays at 10 a.m. Beginning Sunday August 2nd
In the Church building;
Reservations open on Mondays for the following Sunday. Please call or text Valerie at 732-673-2607. You will need to provide your name, a phone number, and the number of persons in your pew. Reservations for a Sunday will close by noon the day before (Saturday noon). Availability is first come, first served; attendance limited to 30 reservations (14 pews), depending on number of persons in pew.
Your seat(s) will be held until service begins. One pew will be left open for potential guest(s).
Check in and Masks required; limited pews; one person in the aisle at a time; no singing; communion will be bread only.
This service will be livestreamed on Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/allsaintschurchnavesink/
Wednesday at 10 a.m. At this time, we will continue to live stream this service from the church, on Facebook Live, without in person attendees. This will limit sanitizing protocols and altar guild exposure. We may offer it as an in-person service at a later date. This service will be livestreamed on Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/allsaintschurchnavesink/
9 pm Compline This will continue to be offered online via Facebook live. This service will be livestreamed on Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/allsaintschurchnavesink/
Special services are held for Ash Wednesday, the days of Holy Week, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Please check the church calendar.