All Saints’ Memorial Church Cemetery contains the graves of many of the founding families as well as local families from the area. There is also a Memorial Garden for the interment of ashes from cremation.
In 1915, the graves of Old Reformed Church in Highlands (later St. Andrews in Highlands, now closed), were re-interred in All Saints’ Cemetery. An obelisk has been placed there to commemorate these graves. In May of 2014, the remains from the Memorial Garden of the Church of the Holy Communion, Fair Haven were re-interred and re-committed in the All Saints’ Cemetery as well.
The cemetery is open from dawn to dusk. It is hilly, with gravel road access, so we ask that visitors be careful when visiting. Please note that access may be limited on Sunday mornings or during events due to parking considerations.
There are limited plots available, which are usually reserved for parishioners and friends of the Church. Please contact the All Saints’ Memorial office for information on the Cemetery and Memorial Garden at 732-291-0214 or at email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 All Saints' Memorial Church in the Highlands of Navesink - All Rights Reserved.